Pessimism when planning has a good effect on your plan to change.
- What is your goal?
- What would be the most positive outcome?
- What action will I take to reach this goal?
- What is the biggest obstacle?
- When and where is this obstacle most likely to occur?
- What can I do to prevent the obstacle?
- What specific thing will I do to get back to my goal when this obstacle happens?
Keep track of your failures and your successes. Failures might be more important.
This is very useful for Willpower Challenge