Organize Your Knowledge with Zettelkasten
- When you come across an idea, white it down. This is your inbox. Write it in your own words rather than copy/paste. Site your source in these notes. In my case, its in a text file.
- At the end of the day, import than into your Knowledge Tool(Eg. Foam, Roam Research, Notion, etc.)
- When doing this, link to other existing notes.
- Keep it as small as possible.
- You can give the note an id like the date/time it was created(This will let you change file name without losing the links.)
- Add tags to the note