Learning in Public
Sharing the process of building/learning something in public is better that sharing the goal of building it. Advantages of sharing the process...
- Creating tight feedback loops early in the process.
- Forces work to be done in publishable chucks
- Increased creativity - talking to others will get you more ideas
- Network effect - people with similar ideas come to you
- Make it easy to share. Tweets rather than blog posts.
- Find people excited about your content.
- Do it regularly - on a schedule.
Once you are comfortable with the rhythm, increase the sophistication - do podcasts, videos, etc.