How to Empower Others 2
How to Empower Others, Session 2
Krapman Drama Triangle Persecutor - Criticize Rescuer - Advice Victim
The Empowerment Dynamic
- Owns Power to choose & Respond
- Focus on Outcomes
- I Can do it
- Supports and Assists
- Facilitates clarity by asking questions
- How will you do it
- Calls forth learning and growth
7 Stages of Consciousness
- Absolute Passion
- We are one
- "You win"
- "I Win"
- "You Lose"
- "I Lose"
Locus of Control
- Internal You make things happen "I make things happen" "I can determine my future" "I chose what happens"
- External Things happen to you "Why does everything happen to me" "There is nothing I can do about my future."
Foundations of Decision Making
It can be Fact, Faith or Feeling
Facts allow us to be grounded us in reality, but unless faith and action walk hand in hand we both see results.
Interpreting Life Events
- Thoughts and beliefs
- Respond(to facts)/React(to emotions)
- Take Action
7 Main Life Areas
- Personal Development