The Second Brain - A Life-Changing Productivity System
- Borrowed creativity - what we create is remixing things we learn
- Capture habit - brain is for "having ideas" - not storing ideas.
- Idea recycling - 12 favorite problems(?)
- Project over Categories - Put ideas that you get into the 'Project' folder rather than the category the idea belongs to.
- Slow Burn more important than Heavy Lift - Work on multiple projects - all on slow burner.
- Start with Abundance - Don't start with a blank page. When starting a project, search for related information within your system
- Intermediate Packets - Content blocks that you create for one article can be used in others.
- You only know what you make - you make notes - that's all you know from what you consumed
- Make it easier for your future self - notes should be self explanatory
- Keep your ideas moving - don't focus on the details of the note taking implementation - write notes, connect notes