Critical Thinking Framework - CAMPER
Use this framework when consuming content to practice critical thinking. Use this when you immediately agree/disagre with the content(that points to subjective thinking).
- Consequences: What are the consequences of believing this?
- Consistency: How consistent is the information?
- Assumptions: What assumptions have been made here?
- Accuracy: How accurate is the data or information?
- Meaning: What is the meaning of this?
- Main Points: What are the main points?
- Prejudice: What prejudice is being shown here?
- Point of View: What other points of view could be expressed?
- Evidence: What evidence is there to support the position or claims?
- Examples: What examples are there to back-up the position or claims?
- Relevance: How relevant is the position or claims?
- Reliability: How reliable is the information, writer or source?