Building a Second Brain
Building A Second Brain is a methodology for saving and systematically reminding us of the ideas, inspirations, insights, and connections we've gained through our experience.
- Curate the content you want to consume
- Keep the notes on the content inside the Project folder (PARA System)
- Keep only what "resonates" with you. This is generally what you care about, wonder about, or find inherently intriguing.
Distilling your notes into actionable, bite-sized summaries. Think Zettelkasten
- Write notes about the content in a way that the future you can understand(define terms, include sources)
- Use Progressive Summarization
- Organize your notes bit by bit over time.
- Create using the notes
- Make small, reusable units of work.
- Share often, share online.